Tuesday, November 06, 2007

tagged

in april, liz tagged me with writing 5 little known facts about myself, recently i was tagged by alisa with the same thing, but the number has grown to 7. i guess that's what i get for not completing it the first time. bad luck kinda like a broken chain letter. well i guess i better do this one because there is only so much you don't know about me (and most of this you may already know).



  • i am a true band nerd. i played in jr. high, high school (concert band, pep band, and jazz band), a couple years in college, and i currently play with the wasatch winds (american fork community band) and i love it. so there.

  • i had a bunion fixed last year in one of those medical studies that you see commercials for on t.v.. i made $700 for selling my body to science.

  • like alisa, i can pick things up with my toes. dan sometimes throws things and misses the garbage can on purpose just so he can see me pick up stuff with my toes.

  • the first real concert i went to was sting. and i had no idea who he was at the time, sad huh. i was 16.

  • in jr. high/high school i played bass guitar in a rock band. we played gigs at the 49th street galleria, state fair, and a church dance.

  • i feel guilty if i shop at wal-mart so i usually avoid it.

  • i love hanging out with friends, but hate using the phone. so call me. ok?

2 comments:

lizzie said...

man, i wish i had a bunion to sell! i am so jealous!

and also, i hung out with you in high school like all the time and i had NO idea you were in a rock band! where was i?

lizzie said...

oh, one more thing, you can come hang out with me anytime--you don't even need to call!! which also, thanks for calling me the other day!