Tuesday, February 06, 2007

well traveled

i just got a roll of film developed. (the stuff you used to have to put in cameras to get pictures...remember?) this roll of film has been in my camera probably 4 years. here's what's on it.
  • pictures from when dan and I went to cabo san lucas, mexico with my parents the year after we got married.
  • my summer class when i was teaching in the intensive english language institute at utah state.
  • alyssa, emily and me somewhere. i think when they came to visit me in logan for my birthday.
  • dan somewhere in southern utah i think.
  • a balloon ride in new york.
  • joseph smith birthplace in sharon, vermont.
  • dan's brother robert on one of those velcro walls with a velcro suit on.
  • the temple in hermosillo, mexico. dan and i drove down one december.
  • my graduation from utah state with my masters degree.
  • some of my students from hillcrest elementary in logan.
  • dan and i in front of the parthenon - athens, greece.
  • various mosques in istanbul, turkey.
  • siena in a halloween parade in clifton park, new york.
  • a few pictures to finish off the roll - annie, xander, me.

2 comments:

lizzie said...

you got your masters? where have i been? congrats!

Unknown said...

Yeah - I made the roll! I think it was when I first moved back to Utah that Emily and I visited you for your birthday - nearly 4 years ago!!! I think I have one of those rolls in my camera awaiting developing as well. I should see what's on it!