Friday, February 09, 2007

thanks victoria

so i hate bra shopping. it is always such a pain, and i put it off for years because i don't want to do it. however, it was time for a new bra, so i went to victorias secret today and they made the experience enjoyable (or at least manageable). i walked in and told the girl that i needed a bra, and she sent me back to the next girl who measured me. that girl then sent me to the fitting room where they already had a little drawer of bras in my size to try on. i tried them all on, found the one i liked, they wrote down the size and style for me and pointed me in the right direction to pick out the color i wanted. it was painless. so thanks victorias secret for making bra shopping easier.

i do have to admit, that i walked by the store a couple of times before i got the courage to go in.

3 comments:

lizzie said...

i HATE! bra shopping! i am soo proud of you! way to go!

mickey said...

michelle i love that you admitted to walking by a couple of times. you were so brave. congrats on a great fit.
ditto about the unpleasent task of bra shopping, but after your experience i think it sounds so pleasant.

Unknown said...

I LOVE victoria's secret bras! everytime I buy something else I never end up wearing it. the vs ones fit better and last longer. did you get the ipex? those are my current favorite.