Friday, February 16, 2007

not too shabby

the 2007 bonnaroo lineup was announced the other day. we went last year and there was an amazing lineup including radiohead, beck, tom petty, bela fleck, and others. this year we aren't planning on going, however i'm not going to rule it out yet. some bands i would like to see include, but are not limited to: the police, widespread panic, ben harper and the innocent criminals, wilco, the flaming lips, the white stripes, the string cheese incident, damien rice, ween, gov't mule, galactic, john butler trio, and xavier rudd. that's a pretty decent lineup and if it weren't so far away and we had unlimited funds i'd probably go fo sure. i might have to settle for gomez friday at suede.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've been checking out the lineup as well and have been meaning to email you about it. Last year was SO amazing and I think we are interested in most of the same stuff (esp. the Police, Ben Harper, White Stripes, Galactic, Damien Rice!) but there are a lot of bands I've never heard of so I've been listening to samples on itunes so gauge whether or not I want to try and go. Keep me posted on your interest.