Friday, May 04, 2007

trying's for losers

yesterday a kid came to the door selling magazing subscriptions to pay for college. he was nice and friendly as long as i acted interested in what he was saying, however as soon as i informed him that i wasn't ready to part with $50 for a 2 year magazine subscription that i didn't want but thanks for trying, he said "trying's for losers, i'm a winner" and walked off. excuse me buddycakes, but don't give me attitude when you come bug me at my house and interrupt me from my game of freecell or whatever i was doing and then i don't buy something. he didn't even have national geographic.

3 comments:

mickey said...

I'd have given him a free Book of Mormon and watched as he bolted for the next door. Trying is for losers??? Whatever...to bad his winning attitude was so sour.

Unknown said...

I love the "he didn't even have National Geographic!" Thanks for sharing Michele!

Anonymous said...

Um, you forgot to mention whether or not you won that round of freecell....