Friday, May 04, 2007

suggestions please

a couple of music items of business:
  • the other month for our ward talent show i performed wilco's "im always in love". i need some new songs to work on, but i'm not sure what to learn since i've been kind of a music slacker lately and i mostly listen to the radio or nursery rhymes. "old mcdonald" or crappy radio "hits" just don't motivate me to practice the guitar. so any suggestions would be appreciated.
  • also, any good songs for exercising (for when i eventually decide to go work out). i've been trying to make a playlist on my ipod, but could use some suggestions.

thanks

2 comments:

mickey said...

Yes Michele I have some tunes I like to listen to on my iPod, let me know when your ready.

p.s. John Denver is very insiprational to me, try his music.

Anonymous said...

I recently fell in love with Regina Spektor and would sing like her if I ever decided to sell my soul to the devil.