Friday, February 08, 2008

partner yoga

every year (since last year) around valentines day our recreation center has a partner yoga class. we went last year and my brother stuart and his wifey jane came down too. the sign says that you don't have to have a partner, that they will pair you up in class, but i highly recommend bringing someone that you don't mind getting really close to. last year a guy came by himself, i don't think he was married, and a married girl came by herself so they got paired up. we were right next to them, and i think they felt a little awkward. anywho it is pretty fun, and they even have dessert after. so if anyone is interested in coming down, let me know and i'll sign you up. it is on friday the 15th, and is $10 a couple, or $5 a person.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I've done partner yoga with a random before and yes, sometimes it is awkward. although I think once emily and I were paired up (or maybe I'm imagining things) and that was still awkward. more for emily due to her touching issues than me though. I didn't mind.

katie said...

dessert afterwards? for only $10? i might have to give this some thought. i could just tell mike that we're going out for dessert. he wouldn't have to know about the yoga part until we got there.

mickey said...

I'd have to agree with Katie, I'd have to tell Bob it was a dessert party. Sounds like a great date night.

Anonymous said...

Does it matter if you don't know any yoga in the first place. I'm imagining it kind of like Twister but without the colored circles to guide you.