Tuesday, August 07, 2007

welcome baby tori


the newest member of the bolke family. ok, the extended bolke family. this is dan's brother's new baby that they just adopted in june. we went to grand junction a few weeks ago to visit and see the new wee one. her name is victoria andralyn bolke. what a cutie.
as for our baby...it's due this friday, but it will probably come later than that. current stats: 75% and 0. i do have an appointment tomorrow, so hopefully those stats will change. however, i either need to have the baby before the 10th or after the 17th so mickey can be my doula.

4 comments:

lizzie said...

i love the new look! congrats. and i can't wait for your baby to come...please post! and post soon! and i really hope that mickey can be your doula--i think she will be great!

lizzie said...

and the new bolke is so sweet. congrats!

Unknown said...

very tricky Michele, at first I thought that was your baby . . . I am anxiously awaiting news of your new little one. As for your stats, they don't mean much to me and I'm still not clear what a doula is but hopefully Mickey can be yours. Good luck!

mickey said...

Nice new web site, I think I'll jump on board.

Thanks for wanting me for your doula, your so kind.