Thursday, September 06, 2007

i had a good excuse. i promise.

for my birthday (in june) alyssa sent me a gift certificate for itunes (thanks alyssa). well, i finally got around to setting up an itunes store account and made my first purchase. i somewhat openly admit the first song i bought was "dream weaver" by gary wright. i know that is something that shouldn't me admitted, but i had a good reason i promise. annie calls eva "weva". so that nickname has transformed into "dream weava". dan was trying to play it on the guitar, but since neither of us knew how it went except for the chorus, we decided to download the song. i guess itunes wasn't impressed with our musical taste because when i clicked buy song a pop up appeared that asked "are you sure you want to buy this song?" i must be getting old. even the computer gives me crap about my musical tastes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I actually like that little pop up, it has given me that extra couple of seconds to reconsider questionable (usually nostalgia based) songs. I'm glad I could help. I think dream weava is a great nick-name. Now I kind of want that song because it is sort of in my head now.

oh and thanks for the flood of comments today, they made my day!

mickey said...

she is a doll. when can we get together? i would love to see eva.