Tuesday, June 19, 2007

my own hero

so i have found a way for me to be my own hero. the other day at dan's work they had a video game party and i decided to go to check it out. there weren't very many people there, however i discovered a way for me to become the rock star that i always dreamed i should be. guitar hero. what a great game. it lets an average person like me become a rock star for the evening. the game is kind of like dance dance revolution, but with guitars. i don't like to brag, but i was pretty good (for my first time.) i even won a few rounds. anywho, if you ever get a chance to play, do it. it may change your life.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have never played but I have heard about it and I think you are perfect for guitar hero!

mickey said...

I have to agree! I miss the old band days and my trying to be a "wanna-a-be."